Daniel Bryan is a well-known professional American wrestler who is popularly known as ‘American Dragon’ by his ring name. He is won several renewed title throughout his career, and special amongst them are WWE Championship that he won three times. Here is a quick summary of Daniel Bryan’s net worth in 2018, career and earnings.
Daniel Bryan Early Life
Daniel Bryan was born on May 22, 1981, in Aberdeen, Washington as a Bryan Lloyd Danielson. His father was a logger and mother worked as a therapist. Daniel is American by nationality. He completed his graduation from Aberdeen Weatherwax High School. During school days, he was the good football player. After graduation, he decided to make a career in Wrestling and joined Dean Malenko Wrestling School, but eventually, that got closed.
Later he joined Texas Wrestling Academy where he was trained by professional wrestlers Shawn Michael and Rudy Gonzalez. Daniel is married to an attractive professional wrestler named ‘Brie Bella’ in 2014, and in May 2017 they welcome their first child named ‘Birdie Joe Danielson.’ After completing sixteen years of the career in Wrestling, he chose to take retirement in February 2016 due to some serious neck injury.
Daniel Bryan Career
Daniel’s career began officially when he signed a contract with the WWE and assigned for the development program of Memphis Championship wrestling in 2000. Unfortunately, WWE severed their tie with Memphis Championship Wrestling in 2001 and Daniel got released from the contract. Later he joined Texas Wrestling Alliance (TWA) from where he won his very first Championship as a Light Heavyweight Championship. Due to his great performance in the ring, he honored with the ring name ‘American Dragon.’
In 2002, Daniel wrestled in Martial Art Wrestling arranged at Japan where he becomes the ring of honor Champion till 2006. During 2005, he tried his luck in ROH world championship where he faces some physical destruction, and that kept him away from the Wrestling for the little time. Daniel come back to the ROH in 2007, and his first match of wrestling was telecast on national television. In 2009, Daniel re-joined WWF again. In his first match with WWE, he defeated Chavo Guerrero and made a debut to NXT in 2010.
In 2011, He won the World Heavyweight Championship first time. He appeared in TV reality series in 2013. During 2014, Daniel again got a break from the career due to some injury and later in 2015, he decided to participate in the match of Royal Rumble. Daniel got retired from the professional wrestling in February 2016, and after that, he named as General Manager of the SmackDown. Currently, he is away from the ring and living happily with the family.
Awards & achievements
1. In 2001, Daniel won his first APW worldwide championship for lightweight and also a title as ‘King of the Indies.’
2. Daniel won WWE Championship four times as a ‘World Heavyweight champion.’
3. He won ‘Best of American Super Junior’ as well as ‘IWGP Junior heavyweight tag team championship ‘at New Japan pro wrestling in 2014.
4. ‘MCW Southern light heavyweight championship’ and ‘MCW southern tag team Championship’ at Memphis Championship Wrestling.
5. Daniel was awarded by ‘ROH Pure championship,’ ‘ROH World Championship’ and ‘Survival of the fittest’ in 2014.
6. Bryan won ’Best Technical Wrestler’ awards for five consecutive years from 2005 to 2009 and ‘Most outstanding wrestler’ from 2006 to 2009.
7. During 2006 he was awarded as ‘Independent Wrestler of the Year.‘
8. He was awarded the Slammy award from the years 2010 to 2013 for different categories including.
• Slammy award in 2010 as ‘Cole in your Stocking’ and ‘Shocker of the year.’
• Slammy award in 2012 for ‘Tweet of the Year’ and ‘Upset of the year.’
• Slammy award in 2013 for ‘Couple of the year’ with wife Brie Bella, ‘Catchphrase of the year’ and ‘Superstar of the year.’
Net worth of Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan has the net worth of around $2.5 million. Apart from his career as a wrestler, he has made some handsome money with the help of other sources which includes his book published in 2015 named ‘Yes: My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania.’ He earns about $700,000 by WWE contract and $300 as a winning bonus. He is also a general manager of the ‘Smackdown Live,’ and it contributes well in his net worth.
Daniel Bryan is definitely the Miracle man in the world of Wrestling. An excellent player earns fame as well as success through his continuous efforts. His determination towards the game made him a demanding personality in the field of Wrestling. His splendid performance in the game helps him to earn the top position in the wrestling. He is a real champion of the game and always perform that suits his name ‘American Dragon.’